Are you ready to pass the CPA Exam?
Sample PDF Smart Study Notes
Sample MP3 Smart Audio Notes
MCQ Software Demo
Was $1597 Now only $997 for a limited time
What you get:
[All Class Bullets allclassbullets=””]
What other students are saying:
I love your notes. I find them to be thorough, easy to understand and very attractive.
I think your study notes are really nice.
I am really enjoying watching the recorded classes and getting out of them what I was hoping I would.
I wanted to let you know your audio program is very time efficient.
One of my best study resources.
I just wanted to let you know that I am OFFICIALLY done with the CPA Exam! I just received my final REG score a little while ago and even though, it’s just a 78 – it feels VERY good to be done once in for all. I’m totally speechless, Rob. I literally just felt numb after staring at the screen. This is probably the GREATEST feeling ever. I had to refresh the screen a few times to make sure the score won’t go away, haha! It was definitely a tough tough journey to say the least. I had a lot of ups and downs. After receiving a 74 once in FAR, I really wanted to throw in the towel and be done with this. But, I told myself that I would never quit on this ultimate goal.
Thank YOU so much Rob. I honestly could NOT have done it without you man. You were literally my mentor and coach throughout this entire 2 and a half year journey, and I am very glad I was a part of your review course. This feeling is just phenomenal!
I like that you worked questions during lecture; you lectured then followed up with examples and worked through them. I learned how to read a question! You were absolutely right about reading the last line before you read the whole question. It makes a BIG difference.
I have 2 other review courses and I can say that your videos are the best. I watched the not-for-profit videos from those other courses and was scoring in the 50’s. After watching your video, I scored an 85.
I wonder why instructors don’t make it this clear in a class? Outstanding — many thanks!
The full course gives you everything you need to pass the CPA Exam.
Included in your course are over [Total Videos totvids=””] hours of acclaimed high-definition streaming video lectures to help you clearly and concisely understand all the topics and concepts you need to pass. The videos go through exam-relevant examples and explain concepts in plain English. Most lectures are broken down into sections that are 20 to 40 minutes long, so you can quickly knock out a video even if you do not have a large block of study time.
The PDF Smart Study Notes are the ideal way to study the most important topics. Download the PDF file to your tablet or phone to study on the go. Print them to add your own notes in the spacious margins. Use them to get your initial understanding of each topic and to periodically review throughout your study period.
The MP3 Smart Audio Notes enable you to sneak in extra study time that others miss out on. Download the audio files to your MP3 player or phone to study on the go. Listen while you are commuting, getting things done around the house, or working out. Use them to get your initial exposure of each topic and listen periodically throughout your study period to get that added repetition.
The Smart Study Software is a tool you can use every day to solidify your CPA Exam knowledge. Put what you learn from the Study Notes and Audio Notes to use by practicing MCQs and simulations, including those licensed directly from the AICPA. Make sure you are ready for exam day by taking unlimited practice exams.
Study Notes Table of Contents:
2. Professional Responsibilities – page 5-15
3. Audit Planning – page 15-22
4. Understanding & Auditing Internal Control – page 22-35
5. Audit Evidence – page 35-48
6. Fraud & Illegal Acts – page 48-51
7. Audit Sampling – page 51-58
8. Audit Reporting – page 58-73
9. Preparations, Compilations & Reviews – page 73-79
10. Auditing With Technology – page 79-82
2. Internal Control – page 7-13
3. Economics 1 – Supply & Demand – page 13-20
4. Economics 2 – Business Cycles – page 20-26
5. Economics 3 – Globalization & Competition – page 26-32
6. Cost Accounting 1 – Costing Methods – page 32-35
7. Cost Accounting 2 – Activity Based Costing, Joint Costs, Byproducts – page 35-38
8. Cost Accounting 3 – Variable Costing, Full Absorption Costing, Standard Cost – page 38-43
9. Profitability Analysis – page 43-45
10. Project Management – page 45-46
11. Pricing – page 46-47
12. Budgeting & Forecasting – page 47-49
13. Financial Management – page 49-59
14. Financial Ratios & Performance Measurement – page 59-64
15. Interest Rates – page 64-66
16. Risk – page 66-68
17. Capital Budgeting – page 68-72
18. Information Technology – page 72-82
2. Federal Securities Acts – page 13-17
3. Sales of Goods (UCC) – page 17-24
4. Contracts (Common Law) – page 24-29
5. Property Law – page 29-34
6. Debtor – Creditor Relationships – page 34-38
7. Secured Transactions – page 38-41
8. Agency – page 41-45
9. Bankruptcy – page 45-49
10. Commercial Paper – page 49-56
11. Accountant’s Professional Responsibilities – page 56-61
12. Individual Tax Filing Status – page 61-64
13. Individual Tax Adjusted Gross Income – page 64-68
14. Income Tax Deductions & Credits – page 68-74
15. Alternative Minimum Tax & Self-Employment Tax – page 74-76
16. Tax Credits & Tax Payments – page 76-79
17. Tax Filing – page 79-80
18. Business Tax – page 80-83
19. Partnership Tax – page 83-87
20. Other Tax – page 87-97
21. Corporate Tax – page 91-102
22. Tax on Property Transactions – page 102-105